Like all other colleges, GNDEC had also organised its annual cultural program GENESIS(Atharva) on 7th and 8th March.
Yes, we had thought that this fest. is going to be a Thrill for us because we are getting bored with continuing boring classes but it was like a semester exam. Even classes are less boring than these events.
What I felt bad –
- The first day of the annual fest was for all the technical and fun events. The coding events were sports in the name of coding. The coding event keeps a round of running in which any stupid person can win the award of best programmer while best programmer can’t do anything if he knows programming but does not know how to run fast.
- On the second day, the college had invited a Punjabi folk singer “Sharry Maan”. Actually again we got cheated by the college, somehow I heard that he was not Sharry Maan(I am not sure because I do not recognise him). But leave it, what’s in a name, we are there to dance on the beats but it was so boring that no one except those who were in the front row was lifting his hand and shaking the waist.
What I felt good –
- What I mentioned above does not mean that programs were not good, all the events were organised in the best way.
- A day before Atharva(GENESIS) I heard that college is not sponsoring the events so the students are feeling hopeless for Atharva but still it was organised like a grand event by the students.
- Some event were really innovative and new while some of them were repeated.
It could give you more thrill if you stood in the football ground with friends rather than Open Air Theater when the program was running.
<<I am sorry if I promised and did not participate in his/her event>>
अंत में – कुछ अच्छाई या बुराई नहीं था यार बस कुछ लिखने का मन कर रहा था |
ख़राब अंग्रेजी के लिए अंतर्मन से क्षमापार्थी है |